need help in selecting the project

please suggest me any theoritical project (related to modelling and simulation) in GAS LIQUID TWO PHASE FLOW...

Replies

• sateeshkumar830
    sateeshkumar830
    how much time i have to wait for your reply sir ??? what happend to all our crazy and brilliant chemical engineers ?? please anybody response me........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Lot of our folks either love the coffee produced by the vending machines or they just hate it. This club is for everyone who either hates or loves the...
HI, I received a title for FYP,it's the use of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air condition system in the large building in comparison to conventional air conditioning system (chilled water).However,...
hi i am a automobile student i had gone through your project collection and i would like to do button operated gear shifting for two wheelers as my last year...
AutoIt is a freeware automation language for Microsoft Windows. In its earliest release, the software was primarily intended to create automation scripts (sometimes called macros) for Microsoft Windows programs but...
hello friends. i really need some good events to be organised in my college. so i would really appreciate if you can suggest me any.(except programming,lan gamming,quiz) plzz.. help me...