need help in project:

hello frnds, m in 7th sem and have to make project but i dont knw anything abt it???
pls help me..
hw to select a defination??
which is better java or .net??
better to get training in company or by self??
help me pls..

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    karan20m
    hello frnds, m in 7th sem and have to make project but i dont knw anything abt it???
    pls help me..
    hw to select a defination??
    which is better java or .net??
    better to get training in company or by self??
    help me pls..
    Both Java and .net are good it depends on the application you are going to make based on the platform.
    If you are getting training in any company and going to work there for your project then it makes your task easy as after that you have some company employees who can help you in your projects.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have done Mechanical engineering from Bangalore .
hello!!!! i m a student of ece.In our college now a time for recruitment.what i should do?? Rather i get start preparation for campus recruitment or go for preparation of...
hey guys, i think all the companies won't advertise the recruitment on their website & the company Apple is one among them. Please post any information regarding their recruitment procedure...
A Floating Wind Turbine Wind velocities at ground level are usually lower than at higher altitudes. However, the cost fo construction of very tall support structures is prohibitive. The solution?...
The Resorts World Resort and Entertainment complex in Singapore has installed a mind blowing animatronic night show involving the love dance of 98 foot tall animatronic cranes, which demonstrate the...