Need help in project: Combined cycle power plant

hi ,
i m a final year student in Bsc.Mechanical engineering in UET lahore ,Pakistan and want to work on combined cycle power plant in my project ,I want to know in which way i can work on it , i need differrent types of projects so that i can make a choice to work.The major thing in my mind is that i want to work on to the incorporation of solar panel to the combined cycle power plant ,so please guide me over it .i want to improve the efficiency of the system means want to produce more power from the given amount of fuel.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Mechanical Engineering Section.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    #-Link-Snipped-#This is the best link you could get. You may also want to check

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    List Of Solar Thermal Power Stations

Check this document too
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I think the best person to ask is gohm
  • farzad78
    farzad78
    Hi to all
    I need a general layout of a combined cycle power palnt in the form of DWG.
    I would be thankful if u help me . . .
  • pardesimaniyaro
    pardesimaniyaro
    fahadoosss
    hi ,
    i m a final year student in Bsc.Mechanical engineering in UET lahore ,Pakistan and want to work on combined cycle power plant in my project ,I want to know in which way i can work on it , i need differrent types of projects so that i can make a choice to work.The major thing in my mind is that i want to work on to the incorporation of solar panel to the combined cycle power plant ,so please guide me over it .i want to improve the efficiency of the system means want to produce more power from the given amount of fuel.
    good idea friend to increase the efficiency of combined cycle power plant, but you have not mentioned that which cycles you want to use for that i.e. tharmel and solar, only solar. i can help you in your matter if you clearify yuor question i wait for your requestion.
  • farzad78
    farzad78
    no one could help ?! . . .. .
  • jignesah.j
    jignesah.j
    This is the best site to help in your project.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    What a great topic! Where are you currently at and what problems are you requiring help with?
  • kurtdaniel
    kurtdaniel
    mayurpathak
    #-Link-Snipped-#This is the best link you could get. You may also want to check

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    List Of Solar Thermal Power Stations

Check this document too
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I think the best person to ask is gohm
    nice links,,very informative..that project would be very beneficial to mechanical engineers..specially in repairing #-Link-Snipped-#..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[Article Link: Know your CEan - Kinetic_Joules ] CEans, We say engineering is not about degree & certificates & we mean it. Engineering is about attitude and our youngest active...
I really need some help with regards to this program.. Me and my classmate have written this program before but its such a long time and have forgotten the code.....
hello guys.......... me a mech engg student from india ​
hi, i need a pdf or any matter regarding EFi: Electronic fuel injection. plz send me links!!
Given a rectangular (cuboidal for the puritans) cake with a rectangular piece removed (any size or orientation), how would you cut the remainder of the cake into two equal halves...