Need help in preparing resume

I am in final year of engineering and need help in preparing a resume for campus interview. I have been doing a lot of research online. Came across a collection of resume templates

However preparing a resume from the above will involve lot of work. So if anyone can share their own resume, then I can continue my lazy life, stop reading all the confusing advice about resumes.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Fortunately, we, CrazyEngineers have already thought of a solution for the common problem faced by graduating engineers. Here's our solution -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Go through it. We hope you will find it useful 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi evrybody.... I am an elecronics student,second yearite from Goa. 😁
hello ,Actually I was installing MySQL 5.0 on my laptop . But the Instance Configuration Screen I receive the error 'Could not start the service MySQL5.Error:0" I have uninstalled and...
Hey folks, here are the winners of the CE Awesome Thread Contest! :clap: Announcements & Article Discussions CEan Kashish0711 for Time Travel - Making Dream A Reality Report on Time...
Read the announcement here - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/25690-winners-ce-awesome-thread-contest.html :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Congratulations to all the winners. You'll be contacted through PM soon
hi. does anyone know how to upload the site to the server of hosting company? the site is currently on a local server and was made using a CMS. thanks...