Need help in preparing CHIP(IC) design specs document

Hi Everyone,

I need help in preparing chip design specs sheet for a particular type of integrated circuit.
I tried to google this topic but available data is less to understand for a not so versed electrical engineer.
One fo the pages I found on net is quite useful but needs a lot of elaborations. Its a wiki book.
Why not all of us complete this book together! What I want is VLSI/ASIC experts or critics and I could serve the purpose of a nubie(novice).
The link of to start might be this one.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most (or all?) of us read Dilbert. People who spend a significant amount of their time inside cubicle adore Dilbert. So, who is your favorite Dilbert character? and of course,...
hello to all crazy engineers
Friends, Jaan Tallinn of Skype ( Small Talk with Skype's Jaan Tallinn ) celebrates his birthday today. Jaan, we wish you a very happy birthday! 😁
CEans, Do check out Guy Kawasaki's blog ( How to Change the World ) . I bet you will love it ! How to Change the World 😀
Hello all the curious engineers 😀! This site, which is just a little over two years old, grew by the word of mouth and through search engines. CE is read...