Need help in Power Electronics Subjects

kaustubh katdare,, good evening sir
could you please help in basics of engineering as i completed my B.tech in INSTRUMENTATION stream 2008 with 55%. now after 6 years i have joined m.tech in POWER ELECTRONICS in management quota. has it been 6 years.. i forgot all engineering knowledge.right now with some inputs i am following NPTEL videos few i can understand very well but few i dont. help me please awaiting for you reply. #-Link-Snipped-# is my mail id.. i want suport of you people to study nicely.. and want to get good percent and also good subject grip please help me.. i have interest to learn.. please help me.i want to become faculty.. please sir.. i need a guide for me as in college they are not telling anything.. so i feel helpless

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    inaylak
    kaustubh katdare,, good evening sir
    could you please help in basics of engineering as i completed my B.tech in INSTRUMENTATION stream 2008 with 55%. now after 6 years i have joined m.tech in POWER ELECTRONICS in management quota. has it been 6 years.. i forgot all engineering knowledge.right now with some inputs i am following NPTEL videos few i can understand very well but few i dont. help me please awaiting for you reply. #-Link-Snipped-# is my mail id.. i want suport of you people to study nicely.. and want to get good percent and also good subject grip please help me.. i have interest to learn.. please help me.i want to become faculty.. please sir.. i need a guide for me as in college they are not telling anything.. so i feel helpless
    Which are the topics you want help. It would be fun and learning at the sametime, if we can pitch in to solver your issues. Thanks.
  • inaylak
    inaylak
    thank you for response...
    now we have 6 subjects
    i am zero in every subject.. just started learning sir..
    1.analysis of power electronic converters
    2. modern control theory
    3.machine modelling analysis
    4.power electronic control of DC drives
    5. modern power electronics
    6.digital control of power electronics system.
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    inaylak
    thank you for response...
    now we have 6 subjects
    i am zero in every subject.. just started learning sir..
    1.analysis of power electronic converters
    2. modern control theory
    3.machine modelling analysis
    4.power electronic control of DC drives
    5. modern power electronics
    6.digital control of power electronics system.
    It would be nice, if you could please share the syllabus!! Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • inaylak
    inaylak
    sir.. PFA..
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    inaylak
    sir.. PFA..
    Please dont call me sir!! It sounds odd to me!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    We are equal here.. for Learning and Sharing!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Fortunately, being a core Engineer (though working in IT ๐Ÿ˜›), these concepts are known to me!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Tell me how to explain these topics to you? In which manner? Do you want a collection of hard copies? Let me know how to go ahead!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • inaylak
    inaylak
    thnk u very much fortunate to get a guide... any videos to learn or any material to read as i m completely at zero level... as i said i started watching NPTEL videos for APEC subject.. tell me how to start and all.. please.. as i want to become a good professor i should have good knowledge in subjects.. jan 19th are my mid exams.. so all subjects 3 chapters i shuld finish
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    inaylak
    thnk u very much fortunate to get a guide... any videos to learn or any material to read as i m completely at zero level... as i said i started watching NPTEL videos for APEC subject.. tell me how to start and all.. please.. as i want to become a good professor i should have good knowledge in subjects.. jan 19th are my mid exams.. so all subjects 3 chapters i shuld finish
    I am now in the process of gathering articles which I have at different locations and mails.. Hopefully, by tomorrow, I have something for you (for start up). Thanks your patience!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    inaylak
    so i feel helpless
    There is no call for that. With a B.Tech under your belt (If you are Kalyani that may not be valid) you can catch up quickly.
    I suggest that you try the basic electricity and magnetism part of Khan Academy.

#-Link-Snipped-#

The content is quite good for basics. You can continue with NAPTL later or in parallel.
  • Mr.whatever
    Mr.whatever
    Nice responce from koushalsir....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HP already, has a fair number of affordable Windows tablets like HP Stream 8, Stream 7 and with Pro Tablet 408, HP wants to offer more to its users. The...
Samsung surely loves its curves. Post the launch of several curved products over the period of last few years, Samsung has now announced the new Ativ One 7 curved. With...
Airless tyres or Non-pneumatic tyres is introduced with a replacement of poly- composite materials in place of air in a definite structure. The construction and material study of these tyres...
3D printing may not be the best way to make large scale tissue engineered products because of the differences in the kind of cells needed. Multilayer electronics circuitry building technique...
Quote: Transformational is a word that gets thrown around a lot. But these startups, leveraging technology and science, are aiming to upend all traditional notions of healthcare, promising to make...