Need help in my blog....how to upgrade it ...

hey guyz i have made a blog i.e Radome.in
and i put there my collection of mini engineering project....but my problem is i m not getting good traffic to my blog.......
can anyone please help me....or if you have visited my blog please any suggestions

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    best option is to improve content of your blog.

2nd paste the url of your blog in your signature

just make more than 10 post and you will be able to add signature
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The title of your thread is incorrect. You cannot upgrade your blogspot blog as it is not hosted by you. How long has it been since you created your blog? Building up traffic to blog requires lot of efforts. So keep adding unique, original content and people will come.

PS: Update your engineering discipline from settings. Do not use SMS text on CE Forums.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    @skygaikwad do some html tweaking (design> edit html) & make it attractive. Search net for html editing & for different formats of blog. I recommend designing you own format. For reference visit my blogs (at my signature). Don't write posts in your blog as your notes in your notebook, make it easy to read & understand with catchy titles.
    Add your url in google search engines, it will take sometime after which your site can be indexed in web search. Always add significant posts regularly. That will augment your traffic. I too have traffic problem because I'm working in 4 blogs simultaneously but now the no. of visits is increasing day per day.
  • skygaikwad
    skygaikwad
    dude!!! i think you haven't seen my blog Radome.in
    i have posted 48 articles uptill now ... i just want good visitor's who will comments on my post
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    skygaikwad
    dude!!! i think you haven't seen my blog Radome.in
    i have posted 48 articles uptill now ... i just want good visitor's who will comments on my post
    Getting visitor takes time. I think 48 articles is too less to attract significant number of visitors through search engines. Also those articles should be original so that they appear prominantly on Google and other search engines.

Keep adding articles and keep promoting your site.
  • skygaikwad
    skygaikwad
    any suggestion how to promote site
  • crazyCSE
    crazyCSE
    you should do link building
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    search google for SEO and you will find the answer to your query.
    read about it as extensively as you can and then you will find sense in them. it is definitely difficult to get visitors to your site but a careful and selective approach can take u there quicker than it normally takes. i had few of my articles in google top 5 in the 1st few days of blogging. Just read about seo, learn the tricks of the trade and visitors will keep rolling in.
    remember one thing though, u must be writing original articles and visitors will keep coming. u cant force visitors to comment on ur blog right away. It takes some time to get hold of those people. Some social networking may help u too.
  • skygaikwad
    skygaikwad
    Thanxx...all of you for guiding me......
    i m taking all of ur tips in consideration an has done change in #-Link-Snipped-#
    now i have 112 article in blog . And some visitor are looking forward in my blog
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    thanxx to ur suggestion
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @skygaikwad: Looks like you're stealing few articles from other websites. I looked at post titled Symbian OS and it's got lot of content directly copy-pasted from other websites. If you want to attract traffic, you should come up with original articles. That way, you'll be ranked higher in search engines over a period of time and also derive good traffic. Unfortunately there are no short cuts to success.

Just keep adding lot of useful original content and watch your traffic go up.
  • skygaikwad
    skygaikwad
    @thebigk : Ya ..some are directly copy paste but ..to have an original content require time. I am Engineering student , I do blog just for enjoyment and entertainment.To collect the information for A seminar & project take minimum 2-3 day .Thats why to do this kinda stuff for busy schedule is quite hard.
    I think inspite of roaming for infomation in many site , its better to get that all information in one site. Thats why i didn't do any change.
    It become easy for my blog visitor to have good content of topic in one sight
  • skygaikwad
    skygaikwad
    What you think The big K???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Copy-pasting won't do good in any case. Otherwise, anyone can simply copy-past wikipedia and have all the traffic. That simply doesn't work. If you want traffic, you'll have to work hard and produce original articles. You may choose to buy advertisements on websites if you want traffic.
  • skygaikwad
    skygaikwad
    Ya!!! thats true ... iam not only copy pasting but its like take vegetable from different site making a good dish and then serving to my visitor isn't it?
    From now on i will try ...to get some unique content!!!!!!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You may get your content from various sources and rewrite it in your own words - which is a perfectly good way to generate original content ๐Ÿ˜€ . But hard work can't be skipped, you see. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, I want to know what is slip/ppp ? Is it responsible for dailup connection with our mobile ?
Well, It Seems like a very basic question , but i was asked this in an interview!! ๐Ÿ˜› In , Object Oriented Programming, What is the difference between an "OBJECT"...
Match the following 1. urbanity -----------a. referring to the countryside 2. suburbia------------b. word with negative or derogatory connotation; 3. exurbia-------------c. to spend time in the country 4. animus-------------d. residential areas...
Hi, Yesterday only my lateral entry counselling was held for me and i got Mechanical Engineering at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore! So any PSGian's in CE??? Be friends ๐Ÿ˜€...
Presenting July 10 Know Your CEan . This KYCean session is super lengthy ( ๐Ÿ˜) . See , Opti helped us in compensating the delay is putting up this one....