Need Help In Martin's Siren Project

I have a problem with my project, one of my transistors' leg is broken, so i couldn't test weather my sirens working or not. transistor = bc547. i couldn't get the exact transistor right now, cause the local shops at where im at dont seem to have them in stock. any suggestions on what should i do?

Just for reference my project is like
Not Found

Replies

• Ernesha
    Ernesha
    instead of bc57 can oyu just try out with bc857
  • randypang
    randypang
    alright, ill try to find that in the local stores.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi there, im doing a paper presentation on the topic DSP applications in speech so kindly help me by sending related material n links to thanks in advance
hello friends, can anyone redesign this circuit below.. i am great urgent please...
hi all engineers.. i want to pass comments on hardness test.I am posting here one quection on that basis we can chat or comment.. "what are the different hardness test?Explain...
Hi does anyone know how to asscess the extended register from the MS debug. By extended registers i mean the eax, ecx ........ I have been able to use the...
the first task of my project is to implement an interface between a microcontroller and usb device(usb bluetooth dongle) i want the microcontroller to be able to control the bluetooth...