Need help in developing a temperature controlled fan

Hi everyone,

I have decided on developing a temperature controlled fan for my project. I would be grateful if someone would provide me some guidance as i have very little project experience.

I would like to know what software and hardware that will be needed to develop this project.

All the help given is very much appreciated.

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    I don't think you need any software for this.
    Have a simple fan and connect the output of heat-sensors to fan rotation controller. So when more heat, fan will rotate fast and vice versa.

Yes, you need to do a research to find how to achieve what I told above.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A fundamental idea taught to electrical engineering students is that energy may be stored, but not power. And this has been seen as a primary obstacle to ensuring sufficient peak...
If it is possible to mark the thread as favorite, later we can easily refer the threads,,,. I saw this feature in some other forum,which is most welcomed.
EMDB 0.90 Size: 931KB EMDB is a small application to keep track of your DVD collection. Some of the features include automatic import from the database of IMDB, cover preview,...
Today I got an SMS stating that by mistake a new virus has originated in BIOCON-the biotech institute in Bangaluru- which causes brain tumour. It also states that the virus...
Hi! i am planning to develop an instant messenger for my final year BE project work.what i want to inculcate in this messenger is a built in translator using google...