Need help in Designing a circuit diagram for my final year project

Hello everyone,

I need some help in designing a circuit diagram for my final year project. The project is based on reading braille characters and converting them to sound using allophones/phonemes with the help of a chip called speakjet. I am not using a camera but 6 push-buttons arranged accordingly to the braille characters. I am also using IR sensor to warn the user of a wall or an object around 30-40 cm in front of him. I am planning to use the Atmel Atmega32 microcontroller.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Replies

• Stephen_c
    Stephen_c
    still no reply ๐Ÿ˜•... common people help me out here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know about Voice Mail System. Tell me some important information abt that because I want to make a project on that.
Please help me in Asp. I want to put a menu bar in the form and context menu. What should I do? ๐Ÿ˜•
I'm a final year student in Electronics and Telecommunications. I'm confused about what project to select and how to go about it,I would appreciate some help!! ๐Ÿ˜• Some of the...
I want to study Window Applications but couldn't find any good book for that. Tell about some nice books for Window Application.๐Ÿ˜
This is a long story but you must try it. i was astounded by bobby's guts. go on read it. Little Bobby came into the kitchen where his mother was...