need help in deciding what to do....

Hi, I'm an Electronics & Communication engineer(2009 pass out), currently i'm planning to write Gate and am studying on my own. I wanted to do a job in the meantime so that it'll help me fund my studies and any other expenses...but i'm unable to decide what kind of job would suite my situation.
I want a job wherein, irrespective of pay,i get enough time to concentrate on my studies and also it doesn become a hinderance for my future career oppurtunities..๐Ÿ˜’
One of my friends suggested taking up a teaching job ( whose currently working as one) since it gives me enough time to study as well resources in the form of college library.. but i'm really confused about where to start my search for such job..๐Ÿ˜•
I want to find a job within the next week, so that i can start plannin my study around my work and focus properly on both. Right now i feel indecisive and confused... please help..... ๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thanu_shree
    Hi, I'm an Electronics & Communication engineer(2009 pass out), currently i'm planning to write Gate and am studying on my own. I wanted to do a job in the meantime so that it'll help me fund my studies and any other expenses...but i'm unable to decide what kind of job would suite my situation.
    I want a job wherein, irrespective of pay,i get enough time to concentrate on my studies and also it doesn become a hinderance for my future career oppurtunities..๐Ÿ˜’
    One of my friends suggested taking up a teaching job ( whose currently working as one) since it gives me enough time to study as well resources in the form of college library.. but i'm really confused about where to start my search for such job..๐Ÿ˜•
    I want to find a job within the next week, so that i can start plannin my study around my work and focus properly on both. Right now i feel indecisive and confused... please help..... ๐Ÿ˜”
    Hello,

Your friend indeed gave you the right advice. Your first preference should be to look for a job in teaching and it's relatively easy to get a teaching job. You'll be left with lot of time to prepare for GATE while you're still on the campus. No one will object to your studying as you can always say that you're preparing for the lectures ๐Ÿ˜

Ask your friend if (s)he can help you find a job in his/her institution. Else, try visiting colleges/universities in your city and check out the openings they have.

Don't be confused, you're on the right path. Just keep going! [โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is my 1000[sup]th[/sup] request - Do NOT use SMS text anywhere on CrazyEngineers.
  • thanu_shree
    thanu_shree
    Thank you Mr.Administrator, I seriously needed that reassurance... I'll start my job search from this moment onwards... ๐Ÿ˜€

And also thank you for the tip, i will surely use it once i get my job..๐Ÿ˜
  • thanu_shree
    thanu_shree
    I will start applying right away... thank you.. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed my b.tech in IT and placed in a software concern...I wanted to do MBA but dont want to lose this job in this present situation so wanted...
dynamically i want to write a programme for 'M' for loops i.e. 'M' will be provided at the run time and depending on that 'M' for loops will executes. Example:...
In a programme i created a .c/.cpp file dynamically ie at run time and i want to run that file simultanously. how should i proceed? Its urgent & very important....
Hi guys Can anyone please tell me How to know the VGA(AGP) graphic card or display drivers suppourted or given for my laptop(i.e.,Compaq Presario 2500)
find the limit of the following function using epsilon and delta approach f(x,y) = [2(x)^4 + 3(y)^4]/[(x)^2 + (y)^2] as (x,y) tends to (0,0)