Need Help in ASP.Net

Hello Everyone,
Please tell me that can we use user controls in ASP.Net as we can use in Windows Applications.

Also I have made a project in Windows Applications of .Net and I have used usercontrols for numeric textbox. But the problem is that I am not able to Clear the usercontrol (numeric textbox). For textbox I have used textbox1.Clear()
but this is not the case with numeric textboxes. Please help me.
😕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends.. i have a group discussion to be participated on Feb 1st. so i thought if i have a discussion about that topic beforehand it would help me understand...
hi freinds,,,,,i came to know that iron box consumes much power ...we have been using it in our daily life.,,,so it increases our current bill 😁...so will anyone please tell...
hello.. what is MCSE exam ? whats the complete procedure for its enrollment ? does it have any qualification criteria to write such exam ? would it be beneficial for...
hello frndz.. suppose a scooter with gps enabled is designed such that when is it given the destination address, it will follow the shortest path using the gps. Now we...
I have a programmable flash chip made by MX no. is 29F004TPC-12 Getting the spec for this wasn't easy and a couple of companies make the same type. Since my...