need help from IEEE members

Hello friends
i am doing some design work on LVDTs signal conditioners. I found some ieee apers abstract which is relevent to my project
If anyone having IEEE membership please download the following papers and send it to my e mail id

papers:
1) Fucik, O., P. Zemcik, D. Loker, R. Ford and R. Weissbach. A Flexible DSP Platform for LVDT Signal Conditioning. Proceedings of the Electromotion 2001 Conference. pp. 183–188 (2001).

2)Ford, R., R. Weissbach, and D. Loker. A DSP-Based Modified Costas Receiver for LVDT Position Sensors. IEEE Measurement and Instrumentation Conference. pp. 1448-1452 (2000).

3)Weissbach, R., D. Loker, and R. Ford. Test and Comparison of LVDT Signal Conditioner Performance. IEEE Measurement and Instrumentation Conference. pp. 1143-1146 (2000).

4)Ford, R., R. Weissbach and D. Loker. A Novel DSP-Based LVDT Signal Conditioner. IEEE Transactions, Instrumentation and Measurement. 50(3):768-773 (2001).

please help me friends, its urgent for me

Thank you

Regards
Anand

Replies

• varunit
    varunit
    mail the topics which you need to>email ids removed>
    I will mail you the required full text
  • varunit
    varunit
    I have found all the topics except the first one.. I have mailed them to the ID mentioned here.If not received report it to
  • kalaianand
    kalaianand
    varunit
    I have found all the topics except the first one.. I have mailed them to the ID mentioned here.If not received report it to

Thank you soooo much varun
    Thanks a lot
  • kalaianand
    kalaianand
    Hi varun,
    How are u?
    can you please send me the following IEEE paper:
    "Design, Control and Implementation of 2-DOF Motion Tracking Platform using Drive-Anti Drive Mechanism for Compensation of Backlash"

Regards
    Anand

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i was thinking of doing MS after my B.Tech in CS. can anybody tell me if i would get any advantage if I apply for MS after gaining job...
i would like to do the project of switch operated gear shifting system in two wheeler.....so pls give me idea how to implement this.....
hi all, can someone suggest whether to use a front wheel drive or a rear wheel drive for a remote control ic engine racing buggy. Four wheel transmission in not...
CEan AKD just unearthed this rare gem and sent me the link. Our talented Mod, Patty [ aka raj87verma88 ] composed this long ago here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...mpose-ce-song-suggest-lyrics-4.html#post33862 Like a hot summer...
i m a student of final year.. cn anyone suggest me any ideas for project.. reply soon...