Need Help from CE...

Hai,

We're planning to start a monthly once newsletter for our department. I would like to use some articles from CE for each month's subscription. I'll select the article and inform the admin prior to making use of it. Am i allowed to do that??? Need your Permission.

Regards,
Anoop

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    atf
    Hai,

We're planning to start a monthly once newsletter for our department. I would like to use some articles from CE for each month's subscription. I'll select the article and inform the admin prior to making use of it. Am i allowed to do that??? Need your Permission.

Regards,
    Anoop
    Anoop,

All our articles are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission. If you wish to use them for your newsletter, you can do so by writing to editor [at] crazyengineers [dot] com
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Alright, what about the aptitude questions posted by other members? Is it okay to use that?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm an hvacr contractor that installed a heat pump system in Massachusetts in an addition. The customer caused the system to ice up by setting the thermostat too cold. One...
I've been watching news on TV and here's one exciting news from IIT. IIT Kharagpur's graduate Shashi Shankar Sen has refused to accept the degree from Indian PM Man Mohan...
Hi CEans, Does anyone have the previous question papers or model papers in Electrical and Electronics Department for BHEL entrance exam(Engineer Trainee)?​If any one do have please help me.​
I will be sharing different questions in this thread. Its open for Engineers for all Branches. TRY TO ANSWER THESE HERE: 1. Why don't we use multiple if statements instead...
How to display language bar in our computer? I want to type in Japanese in MS word.