Need help for ThoughtWorks process urgent

Hello friends I need urgent help for thoughtworks process

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    123_neha
    Hello friends I need urgent help for thoughtworks process
    Quickly tell us what help you need. Describe your question in detail so that we can reply.
  • 123_neha
    123_neha
    can you give idea about the problem statements they give to write the code
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    123_neha
    can you give idea about the problem statements they give to write the code
    Check out this discussion here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • 123_neha
    123_neha
    thank you
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Thoughtworks people are concerned about use of OOP concepts and
    meaningful variable names. They also need strong background in java.
    Knowing how to write test cases in java is a plus. Also they work on Agile Software
    Development so some questions could be on SDLC.
    Good Luckk
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've friends who've worked at ThougthWorks India and all of them had strong JAVA skills and few were well versed with Ruby. ThoughtWorks works in both development and testing domains and are pretty strong in it. In their interviews, you can expect to face questions on logic, some real world programming concepts and idea of Agile development techniques. Read a bit about SCRUM as well 😀
  • 123_neha
    123_neha
    I got through two rounds of thouthworks.
    they require good knowledge of basics and fast thinking speed.
    first two round was quiet easy. in third round they provided the problem statement for coding. that was though

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has finally announced the new Note II and calls it a big upgrade over the existing Note. While there are definitely new things to look forward to in the...
sir i want to construct a model of steering system who avoid accident n i want construct that design specially 4 middle class n i need ur help.my construction is...
i'm working on the project of thumb print reading in .net. Do anybody have any idea about it?
Chinese CNOOC Ltd had bid to take over Canadian Oil producer Nexen Inc. The bidding amount is - expected to be $15.1 BILLION. Canadian Government is reviwing the deal to...
Today in Berlin, Germany Samsung (After loosing a billion $ battle with Appe) showed off their first Windows Phone 8; umm world's first window 8 Phone device - ATIV S....