Need help for selecting MS stream

Hello I'm karthik. I've completed my electronics and communication engineering in 2011.
I've been working in a software company in the field of database since the past year. I would like to know if there are any MS subjects where i can use both my computers knowledge and my engineering branch knowledge. I've been thinking of cloud computing but I'm not sure whether its relevant.

Replies

• Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Hi, Karthik!

There are a number of streams related to computer databases that you can take up as your MS major. If you have your list of universities ready, you can go on their respective sites and check the exact courses they provide.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LogMeIn Hamachi File Size: 3.85 If you're looking for a VPN (virtual private network) that's easy to use and requires no hardware, LogMeIn Hamachi is definitely worth a look. It...
This thread for the music lovers, there's plenty of good music around the world. Many artists you haven't listened 'till now, can be your favorite in near future. So, share...
nid a final year project for a developing country..any ideas..specifically in communications
I have series of questions in my mind on working of torrents. -- What are Seeders ? -- What are Peers ? -- What is Seed-Peer Ratio ? -- Why...
We're going to organize CrazyEngineers Meet in Chennai. RSVP 'yes' if you are going to attend the meet.