Need help for project proposal

Hi i'm an electronics engineering graduating student, i need help for my project proposal...i'm thinking of a project that is applicable for agriculture (automation) or else can help in times of disaster...hope you can help me...thanks

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    For agriculture you can try to program a motor so that it regulates the water supply(in terms of speed or volume that it pumps into the field) based on the moisture content or chemical composition of the soil. For this, you may be needing hygrometer sensor and other such equipment. This requires VHDL.

For Disaster management, you can try to improve the performance and sensitivity of the extant sensors (say sensors detecting harmful gases, hostile particles etc). This can very well be done in real life (in case of a real time project) or in MATLAB (for simulation purpose).

Although I am giving you these ideas, your choice must always depend on your interests and skills.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are designing a frame with hollow pipes and we are using TIG welds to fill the openings. But in Cad Model we still have openings at the joints.Can anyone...
Wish you many many Happy Returns Of The Day, @Prasad Ajinkya AKA Kidakaka 😁🎉​
My rank is 3894 in section(a+b). Can i get a cdac pune or sunbean pune for the (dac) course or (dmc)means mobile computing course or any other course under section(A+B)....
a very good tools to calculate dish end in excel
Born in a village in Palakkad, Kerala, Jinaraj P G hails from middle class background. His dad was a BSNL employee and mom a home maker. There was no entrepreneur...