Need help for placement.......

Can someone help me with some tips for getting into a company where there is limited job pressure and that gives a reasonable salary? !!!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    S.A.SREEJITH
    Can someone help me with some tips for getting into a company where there is limited job pressure and that gives a reasonable salary? !!!!!!
    Depends on a ton of factors -
    • Your skill set
    • Your previous work experience
    • Your definition of 'reasonable' salary
    • Your definition of 'limited job pressure'
    • The kind of work you are interested in
    • The kind of work you're proficient in
    • The kind of industry you're interested in
    ...and so on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My name is pavan vishaal . I am currently doing my 1st year in an institution in chennai
Can we make one body to float at different depth level on water..? Please post that how is it possible?😒
Twenty one cars carrying coal suddenly derailed just after midnight last Tuesday, killing the two 19-year old girls that were sitting on that bridge. This is the site of the...
I have installed all things properly but I am getting error in line numer 7 as: dirName = os.path.dirname(os.path.abspath(__file__)) NameError: name '__file__' is not defined . I want to test...
Niel Armstrong, the first man on the moon is no more. Armstrong died at the age of 82 following the complications after a heart-bypass surgery he had about a month...