Need Help For Higher Education~~

"MS in US" OR "MBA in INDIA"
Hey guys~~
I'm really in dilemma abt my career.~~
In this period of recession, which is more lucrative to do.. : MS (US) or MBA (INDIA)..
See~~ I'm keenly interested in tech. stuff (as i'm 3rd yr ECE student) and can't handle even a single management skill.. i mean dont hv any interested in doing MBA~~
And i know doing M.Tech from IITs does mean nothing..
Please i request you to give ur expertised and experience-having-suggestions..
Experience holder are welcome and so the ones who are in process~~

PLZ GUYS HELP THIS POOR GUY TO DECIDE WHATS CORRECT~~

P.S. : Do ask if you need any academic or personal information abt me~~

CHITRANSHU JOSHI
ECE STUDENT 3rd YEAR

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chtranshu - it's okay to be in a dilemma. I'm sure you'll receive all the help you need to make a decision. To begin with, may I ask you to go through following discussion on CE ->

#-Link-Snipped-#

Let us know what you think after reading that thread. Do post your comments here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, could u please explain me how to interface gps and gsm together with microcontroller(8051)
i am final year mechanical engg student. i m searching for project
guys will u please explain me hw to organise a junkyard...i am new to this 😔 so i need some elaboration...plz!!! i need ideas...
can any one suggest me the procedure for calculating the amount of effort applied for pushing the pedal of a cycle..so that i can calculate the torque applied.....!
My (all-girls) college is conducting the first ever tech fest in India where only girls can participate. We have a list of sponsors, we have a truckload of events and...