i am beginner in asp.net and c# both lang
i need help for those lang
pls help me by sending websites for beginners
Thx,
Dhaval

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Hey W3Schools Online Web Tutorials is a very good site for beginners!!
  • nipul_4_u
    nipul_4_u
    hello...sir/mam

i need your help about crystal report.
    when i add database from through addnewitem and select SQL server database and then add this database and i create a table in this database and add data in this table so i want to make crystal report for this data so how to connect database for this data and crystalreport.this database is inbiltdatabase
  • Reya
    Reya
    @nipul : Create a separate thread for your query and please be clear.I could not understand your question.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    so how to connect database for this data and crystal report
    what does this line mean? I didn't understand
  • nipul_4_u
    nipul_4_u
    ok....thnx for replay...

first we will go for new website and we open a new website.....then

through the solution explorer we do through the ADD NEW ITEM and we seclect SQL SERVER DATABASE and we add that....whose name is like "INVETORY.mdf"...then

we open a server explorer and we add the table in INVETORY.mdf database.....here table name is "LOGIN"....who has a two field......ID and PASSWORD.....then

now we open table LOGIN and SHOW TABLE DATA and we input some data in the table LOGIN....then

agin we go to solution explorer and we add CRYSTAL REPORT through ADD NEW ITEM....

now what i do for i want to create a crystal report for table LOGIN and its DATA mince ID and PASSWORD.....

i hope now you understand.....

please kindly consider my QUESTION and giving me answer....

i m waiting for your answer.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[video=youtube;-Ycr0WSCb7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ycr0WSCb7w[/video] Nearly two days after Monica Kirnapure - a third-year engineering student - was murdered in broad daylight in Nagpur, police are still groping in the dark about her killers....
I came across this video on TED and couldn't stop myself from sharing it with you all. [video=youtube;ajKMkIXN1eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajKMkIXN1eg[/video]
I am doing my design and fabrication project to increase the efficiency of windmill.Can any body suggest an idea to reduce the static or stagnation pressure generated,so that there is...
Hi everbody, This is Ankur, a chemical engineer with 26 years experience in commissioning, operations and process design. I am new to CE but a veteran in forums and blogging....
in all the rush of the crappy T issue boiling up at Hyderabad, why not have a pleasant meet? I would be in Hyderabad for 3 days starting from thrusday(17...