Need guidence for MTECH Admission.....??

Hey , friends I got 93.59 percentile in GATE and my score is 432. So In which Colleges I should apply Is there in any chance for me in IIt, or any NIT. What is admission procedure for that?
I applied in IIT, Madras b'coz i thought that that was a centralize commite... but that was a mistake , One should apply separately for each IIT..PLEASE FRIEND guide me for further process... Tell me how can i apply for different NITs
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello my dear friends, i need your your valuable suggestions about swivel motorized motion. You can understand the motion from the picture. This rotation is provided by dc gear motor...
Plz tell me the applications of eigenvectors in different fields?
Hi all, Well, the occasion is almost over, but anyway, today is the Tamil New year. So, wish you all a very happy and prosperous Tamil New Year!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Videocon V55551FZ is one the top models in Videocon's LED lineup. There's an ongoing debate between LED, LCD & Plasma fanboys about which offers better picture. LED uses LED back-lighting...
Aha the talk I am going to do is actually comedy. Don't take it seriously anyone. Just chill. It is a common knowledge that there are 330 million Gods in...