need guidance in project

Need Guidance On Project

please help me I am really in a big problem i havent decided the project as i have been looking for physical layer implementations of wimax or wifi but didnt get results or good links to start with .....so please helpl me if u've go some information ....thanks in advance

Replies

• shahrukh khalid
    shahrukh khalid
    hi,
    first you will have to tell us on which platform will you be deploying this physical layer,its not a child`s play.Try starting some thing on ethernet interface like TCP/IP programming from that you will get feeling of some real stuff/how stuff works.What i suggest is better you get famlier with some microcontroller architecture then try to implement a real hardware solution ....there are many free open source TCP/IP stacks available free of cost from many companies try visiting below link::--

#-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,

SHAHRUKH KHALID

AASHI TECHNOLOGIES

Home Page
  • praful
    praful
    hi i m going for the wind power generation project but i am not getting any information about the specifications of different accesories can u help me
  • sumir_kumar
    sumir_kumar
    well ! shahrukh thanks for ur help......i have seen the links and they were very informative ...atleast now i know where should i start .....saifullah bro rocks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Today, while few of our CEans were busy in a meeting (CE Mumbai Meet), CE got its 21,000[sup]th[/sup] member! So,officially, we are more than twenty one thousand engineers! 😁...

c++

how to connect c++ to desktop?
What is going on? 😔 A suicide truck bombing destroyed the packed Marriott Hotel, near the Parliament building and the prime minister's home, in the city of Islamabad, Pakistan, on...
I'm sure many of CEans already have idea about this ! I need some information. What are the websites that provide free website building ? Which one you recommend ?...
hey can anyone help me......................... m a b.tech final year student in IT need to submit project n wish to b suggested a good topic for it . my area...