Need guidance in major project - Wireless Electricity

Hi I am in Electrical Engineering - final year student.
I have to make a major project in this semester.
I have some ideas.
1) Wireless Electricity transmission.
This is done by MIT and Intel.I searched a lot on google. But i didn't fine anything from which i can do it practically.
So anyone who can help me in this topic post ur reply.I need Apparatus used, Circuit diagrams and information required.

2)Power generating floor.
This is my 2nd idea. (If I can't find anything about above topic.) This is done by Ja pan east railway company.They use quartz. So if anyone can help me post reply. I want do it on small scale.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe wireless electricity transmission was discussed earlier. Anyone's got inputs here?

CEans from Japan might be able to help you with your second idea. Let's see.
  • akkiwordoflove
    akkiwordoflove
    Thanks for replying K. I had searched for wireless electricity before posting as per rule. But that was only discussion. I want 2 make working project. So can u give me something???πŸ˜•
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Akki ...welcome to CE ... :smile:

Here are the few links I collected about Topic 1
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Wireless Energy Transfer
    #-Link-Snipped-#

And a Research Paper
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • akkiwordoflove
    akkiwordoflove
    Ya thanks Anuragh. I already gone through this links but at that time I am looking for apparatus and mehtod so i didn't read them carefully. But after your post I read them properly and found them very useful. Thank you for the time you spent for my project and work you done.

I found some other useful vedios about this topic. Which can be helpful to others (& me too). Here is the link:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Further help in this project is still invited.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thanks for the info, guys! Hopefully they will be useful for other CEans here as well πŸ˜€
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    akkiwordoflove
    Ya thanks Anuragh. I already gone through this links but at that time I am looking for apparatus and mehtod so i didn't read them carefully. But after your post I read them properly and found them very useful. Thank you for the time you spent for my project and work you done.

I found some other useful vedios about this topic. Which can be helpful to others (& me too). Here is the link:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Further help in this project is still invited.
    Thats fine....Mean while searching I too Learnt some interesting things about Gauss... 😲 ....

Really he is Damn cool genius ...really suprised by his inventions
  • akkiwordoflove
    akkiwordoflove
    Can anyone give schematics??? I'm still searching...
  • sanjaykj1987
    sanjaykj1987
    hey akki
    Please keep us posted about the progress of your project.
    I am also interested in taking up the witricity project.
    Any idea about how much the whole project id going to cost?
  • akkiwordoflove
    akkiwordoflove
    Hi Sanjay. I found lots of informations including research articles, notes, pics, vedios and lot more. I'm still searching and i'll surely post all the things after sometime.
  • akkiwordoflove
    akkiwordoflove
    Now I am working on the project and I will post all the things in Nov.😁
  • goldybrar7
    goldybrar7
    hi akki.... i also want to make the same project... will u please care to guide me???? and post all the related materials????/ i shall be very thankful
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Wireless electricity is not a simple project
  • arniladoc12
    arniladoc12
    Please post me the circuit and components details soon..
  • arniladoc12
    arniladoc12
    akki,can you please give me the circuit details and components of witricity circuit?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hi CEans ..here's another CEan who is doing with the same project as well..please give me some information CEansπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    hope you may find this link is helpful #-Link-Snipped-# .i never did a project in Wireless Electricity because its efficiency is less than 50%
  • ashvin.vjn
    ashvin.vjn
    hey... m currently workin on a project on wireless electricity... i wud like some help with it... πŸ˜” plzzz..
  • cyprok
    cyprok
    don't whether u or me is lucky one.. i too decided to do project on this.
    u can transmit power not using RF, but, using microwave.. microwave has shortest length n travel long distance..
    Problem i faced during course is
    1. cost of microwave is massive.
    2. design of antenna is complicated.
    find answer for these to, u can surely do it.. not too long. But, for a distance of less than 5m...
    ALL THE BEST.
  • engr_rizwan
    engr_rizwan
    Akki Please post the material that you have found related to wioreless electricity please. I am interested in taking this project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Kolkata... Hows Life & Hows activity rolling going on with CE...lets Meet.I will soon put on the Date of CE MEET in Kolkata. CEian @ Kolkata lets put your...
Hi, i wud like to ask u a question, to which i require a very good reply from u all.the question is: wat kind of inventions in the field of...
hi, I'm a second year IT student. I was discussing with one of my friends the other day about how the syllabus is too theoretical....we have any practiacal training. Last...
hi freinds, i have to make a minor project for my college..i am an electronics and communication final year student..Plz give some ideas and information about recent projects.. All suggestions...
Recently, I met few engineers who thought they'd rather be working for a startup than writing reports for a big MNC πŸ˜€ ! Now the question is - what according...