Need Guidance for make "Conceptual Construction Estimate" Report

Dear Crazyengineers,

First of all, Hello, And i am new in crazyengineers forum. So, I am here for need help from all of you seniors. Now on Topic, I have to create Conceptual Construction Estimate for whole information technology park (Residential, Hotels & Restaurent, IT Hub, Hospital, Other Commercial, Club & Recreational area, construction. I don't wan't to create Detailed Estimate, It's just Conceptual Estimate. So Can you help me..? For Create Professional Conceptual Estimate Report.! If you have sample format then also send it to me. ​
I really appreciate crazyengineers..​
Thank you.

And i am awaiting for your response..

Thank you Again

Replies

• Vinay Gupta
    Vinay Gupta
    Hello!😀Which all quantities do you need to estimate?I mean are their any specific ones.If you can send me a plan of the same.May i can provide with the required information.
  • Mahendra Kumar Kain
    Mahendra Kumar Kain
    Pl refer to CPWD's Plinth Area Rate schedule for per sq.mt. rates for this purpose.It is available on the web site of CPWD.
  • Hitech2013
    Hitech2013
    Thank you Sir, for your response.
    Thank you to Vinay Sir & Mahendra Sir Too. And.. Crazyengineers.com too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

a stepper motor used in a gas stove to control the motion of the knob create a spark??.....and if so, how to avoid it?
Ford EcoSport, the much awaited SUV from the stables of American auto major has made its way to China. The Ecosport SUV will be available in the Indian Car Bazaar...
i want to make project of machine design and cad 2 . but i donot have idea what type of topic i should have selected . and proceed on words...
Someone please tell me where to find RFID reader and tags and how much does it cost?
I am a Liberian. I currently stay in Izmir, Turkey. I'm a student of Gediz University, Izmir. I am majoring in Civil Engineering. My purpose of joining this group is...