Need good painting

There is a function in my college and i want to participate in the wall painting. I searched on google but could not found any good one.. all were professional artists paintings. Does anyone have good & easy wall painting theme. Please give it to me.

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    *pushkar*
    There is a function in my college and i want to participate in the wall painting. I searched on google but could not found any good one.. all were professional artists paintings. Does anyone have good & easy wall painting theme. Please give it to me.
    I participated on Mural painting during my 1st year high school but the theme was given by the coordinator.
    How about you base your theme on the activity of your college. For example, it's Sports day in your college then base your theme there...
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Any theme can be given in the function. If you have please post it here. Any theme 😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    *pushkar*
    Any theme can be given in the function. If you have please post it here. Any theme 😀
    What is function??? Don't know about that...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends, I am student of metallurgy & material engineering. On which topic I'll conduct project? Please give me instruction about my final year project topics
As world cup fever is in air ....can you share some experience of watching live cricket match ? It will be fun knowing 😀
Hi, to everybody.I am doing my final Engineering one of my lecturer suggested me to do a seminar on Beehive intelligence.but i don't no the Basics of it .. It...
what are the ways to transmit the Sound 50 mtrs. ??? Can i get its Transmitter-Receiver circuits??
Hello everyone! I've just found this site and forum thanks to the brilliant interview with the Chief Engineer of Project Bloodhound. My name is Frederico and I have a Masters...