Need future deciding suggestion regarding plc as my profession?

please 😖 reply I am in need of Future deciding Suggestion.

I am EEE graudate Now working in control room(based on plc) of coal handling section of power plant where i have to decide the route for coal unloaded. I dont know plc and now if i learn plc and work here will it be considered experience of working in plc? and Where i can find job regarding that plc when i search outside? please anybody reply

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax Canvas Music A88 price and specifications have been revealed. The phone would begin shipping at Rs. 8499 through e-commerce website and retail stores across India. The Canvas Music A88...
Those who grew up in the 80s and 90s may remember the game Karateka (check the following screenshot, if you don't). The classic game will hit the Android and iOS...
The Vikings Stadium to be built in the Minneapolis city center will boast the world's largest transparent roof. The roof will be constructed using state-of-the-art ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) instead of...
Hi All Engineers I am Stuck At A Problem The Question Is Suppose I am A hacker And I Publish A Loophole On My Blog So How The Corporate Company...
Google India has taken an important steps to educate engineering students in Andhra Pradesh on latest technologies in the cloud and mobile domain. The company has signed MoU with the...