Need device to turn light from high powered LED into high voltage about 500v & above

need a device

is there any device that can convert sound waves into electrical signals?

Replies

• saravanan v
    saravanan v
    i need a device that can convert light from high powered LED into high voltage about 500v and above.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Re: Need device to turn light from high powered LED into high voltage about 500v & ab

well you can use a diode and then amplify it!!! you will get better amplification if you convert into AC.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok I have moved part of the posts here. We can discuss everything about Fighter Planes in this thread. Here is the link to Flanker-H's specification Sukhoi Su-30MKI - Wikipedia,...
i need a suggestion here are many course like catia, pro-e, solid works. which course should i prefer??? 😀
Solutions to Prevent Contamination - a new information providing website from DuPont Personal Protection DuPont Personal Protection has launched a brand new website dedicated to providing advice and information to...
hello to everyone.......i m new user of CE.......i ant tyo ask u about summer training.......i m doing my engineering in IT......and i m in 3rd year.....my summer training will be...
CEans, I've been searching for one for a long time now but haven't found any. If you are aware of any open source mysql data reporting tool, please let me...