NEED COUNSELLING..!! HELP :(

hiii ,,
i am currently persuing bachelors of engineering 3rd year student..
i am realy confused about wt to do in my future..
i wont b continuing wid my studies so i wish to do some hard work now so as to be recognized differently as an expert of xyz..
i knw dis xyz thing goes wid one's interest but still there are no ideas with wich i cud giv it a start..!!
so if u hav any idea... please suggest..!!!
thanks..

Replies

• anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Hi Pooja! Welcome to CE. I understand that you are not clear with what you want. But there would be something deep inside you which needs a trigger. As far as your branch I don't know much about it. CE will help you in knowing your area of interest. Just go through all the forums which will help you find out what you want.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    group with your friend who have similar interest in xyz thing and start collaborating on some project, join forum about it.
    Thats how it works.😀
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Being in CS field, there are a lot of options depending on what is your interest, following is a gist of non-exhaustive list of options but only you can decide what u want to be:

• Database Administrator (good at back end programming)
    • Network Administrator (interest in networking)
    • Computer Scientist (Good knowledge of compiler design etc.)
    • Web Developer (interested in designing websites)
    • GUI Developer (interested in designing look and feel products)
    • System Programmer (interest in C / Assembly)
    • Programmer Open source (interested in Linux etc.)
    and many more, so from now on, master a certain field u like and make it your profession...
    Gud luck!!!😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pooja modi
    i wont b continuing wid my studies so i wish to do some hard work now so as to be recognized differently as an expert of xyz..
    i knw dis xyz thing goes wid one's interest but still there are no ideas with wich i cud giv it a start..!!
    so if u hav any idea... please suggest..!!!
    thanks..
    It's a fact that your chances of winning and being 'recognised as an expert' are more if your work coincides with your passion. The first step in discovering it is to find out what excites you the MOST. This is more difficult than what it looks like. The excitement has to be to the levels that the thought continues in your mind all the time. It could be anything. If it's the thought of becoming a well known 'programmar' then you're good to go.

But if you can't find that out; your only bet is to try doing several things one by one until you begin realising your interests.

There are so many things to do online. If you need a kickstart - download WordPress from wordpress.org and start playing with it. Learn PHP programming and see if you can develop add-ons, plugins to it. You'll discover a ton of new things in the process.

One thing is sure, you won't discover your passion just be thinking about various things that you like to do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

when i coupled two transformers in series i found there is a phase shift in the op why is it how to remove it
World Clock is a type of time in which exhibits the actual amount of time in different places on the planet. Frequently such a wall clock e band of everyday...
We've made a few changes to the front page of CrazyEngineers. May I request our CEans to quickly visit the front page and tell us whether everything is in place?...
Hello, We're developing a institute management website. It is also a kind of forum like this one, plus some added authetication features. Can I implement data warehousing in this? How???...
In the past week you had come across Shamoon and Gauss who were found on PCs in Saudi Arabia and Middle East for stealing information but this time your Android...