Need C, C++ Basic Notes

hey guys help me in placement , plz provide c,c++ basic notes here. for the technical interview ......!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    C -> #-Link-Snipped-#
    C++ -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • David Emperor
    David Emperor
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • monujatt
    monujatt
    Control statements, pointer , arrays ,friend function, function overloading and overriding , polymorphism , inheritance
    Most of the questions will be from these topics...so better to prepare them 90-95%, you can easily crack the interview....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On Thursady 16th August 2012, Sony announced its new eReader awkwardly named PRS-T2R. Veterans claims that Sony's eReader thoroughly dominated Kindle & Nook. But the competition is gonna be tough...
During my engineering days, engineering mathematics was one of the 'most difficult' subjects a student had to crack. The subject was 'boring' and 'tough' at the same time making it...
Hi My Dear Friends, I have allocated PG DAC course for CDAC Chennai.But I have a lot of questions about CDAC Chennai.Is CDAC Chennai a good institute? Can any one...
Mr. and Mrs. Sharma are going for tour. Mr. and Mrs. Sharma has 9 sons and 6 daughters, all of 'em married. Out of 9 sons of Sharma, 5 sons...
Tell me about instrumentation project of 5th sem which i will make in this same?