Need Autocad Freelancer

Hi....
Please let me know if anyone here interested in freelacing Autocad/ Solidedge jobs on quantity base.
This urgent requirement is at Surat, Gujarat so please domestic candidates do contact.

Replies

• geniiwebtech
    geniiwebtech
    We can complete the job without delay and hassle free if you provide the details.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    geniiwebtech
    We can complete the job without delay and hassle free if you provide the details.
    Dear This is quite an old thread. It was of 2009. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, im a crazy mechatronics engineer from Mauritius. Im currently looking for a final year project. I came across the crazy engineer forum while googling so here i am...
We've already seen some zinc-air batteries hit the market, and now it sounds like lithium-based cells will be the next type to use air as a cathode. The only problem?...
Show off your CrazyEngineers T-Shirts in this thread. I'm posting my own collection soon 😉
Hub for all the Linux users. Newbies, armature and experts any one. Ask the doubts , queries here , anything about LINUX is a valid question. Its just to build...
hi am a B.E graduate working in a SW company @ chennai. i planned for higher studies as part time. i dont like doing M.E, M.B.A. am looking for program...