Need an idea for my first project

hey everyone ,,, need a help frm u ppl,,,,m in third yea BE computer science nd i wnt to start my first project on database management system since m intrested in dat area,,,,,i wnted to do my project on hospital management system nd i approached 1 of my professor . since my idea ws outdated he tld me fnd sm latest ideas on database,,,, i really need suggestion frm u ppl bcoz dis is my frst project,,,, plzzz hlp me wit ideas nd its urgent

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am subathra ,i am a 2nd year IT student ,i need some innovative and different project idea , can you suggest me an idea in c/c++ language
I am currently doing a project on Automatic speed controll of Wiper Motor with respect to amount of water present in the sensor. The sensor is Rain drop Sensor and...
The Martian, one of the most awaited Hollywood movie of 2015 was specially screened for a team of ISRO scientists at Ahmedabad by Ridley Scott - the director of the...
doing M.E. in construction engineering and management.. can anyone list out any project ideas which i can relate to construction management??
Hi Guys.. I am new here! I watched few no. of conversation and it was very intresting nd helpful. I would like to know that Is there any space for...