Need an electrical engineer's help

Hi.
I'm looking for some one who is familiar with induction motor's star delta arrangement and it's associated starters.
If any one with hand on experience please reply asap.

Rifaa

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rifaa - I think it would be a good idea to post your query right away. Those who can help will post a reply. What say?
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Naaa, it's OKay. I managed to clear up my doubts anyway
    If any one need any first hand help on induction motor star delta config, feel free to contact me
    Thanks big K
    Rifaa
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rifaa - May request you to post the problem you faced and how you cracked it in a separate thread in this section? It will be useful to lot of visitors.

Closing this thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you drop a valuable item such as a ring down your toilet, many times you can reach in and get it. But how about a valuable that's gone down...
Have you noticed? The question popped up in my mind while editing a picture for our newly launched blog VoiCE. The images invariably are rectangular (the boundaries, I mean). I've...
Even though retrenchments are going on everywhere, there's really no point worrying about it. It's best if you just focus on your job, and do whatever you can to make...
We will run two puzzle simultaneously, 1->>> Four fours problem : In this problem we have to make numbers starting from 1 by using only four 4, with any mathematical...
hello friends i m Gurjeet singh ......student of MCA 2nd yr .....and i am a crazy software engineer...hope here i will get more and more valuable things to learn​