Need a very simple but interesting way to use Instrumentation Technology

I have this project that requires me to show how instrumentation can be used. Because of limited time and financial constraints I am hoping to hear of creative ways to implement technology in a electrical or mechanical field.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. Could you talk a bit more about the project you are working on and how can we help?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am dineshlkpm. i was selected by L&T infotech when they have conducted off campus interview in don basco college bangalore on 12th and 13th july 2012. on 4th aug...
Gaana - India's favorite music streaming website has launched their services on the Windows Phone and now available across Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows platform. The app was officially launched...
With the advancement of technology, engineering is finding more adoption in the medical world. The latest example is the OrganOx device that successfully kept a human liver alive for over...
Guys i'm the student of ECE-3rd year. can you please tell me that between PLC Scada and VLSI which will be the best for summer training.
San Jose based NVIDIA - the leaders in GPU technology has announced the python spport of NVIDIA Cuda parallel programming model. The company expects that python programmers will quickly be...