need a very good seminar topic

hai all im anoop im into final year of my engineering life.this sem we have seminar .i need a very good and laetst topic which can make me diff frm others.can u syggest me some good topics? plz

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop - did you search this section for seminar topics? There are plenty of them!

Take a look here : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • varma
    varma
    hi anoop, hope you had visited ce link...if your dept require something new, i mean from journals, go to google.type journals-go to Directory of open access journals->technology and engg>computer science->u will get 126 journals.. choose any, download pdf... if any doubt comes..ask our great ceans.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

2008 is a year of execution. Thing’s will come to pass. It is a year of spiritual awakening and enlightenment. All known institutions, we depend on, like the social security...
A LOT has been said about Artificial Intelligence. Lot of research is going on. But it would be interesting to find out what our CEans think about possibility of artificial...
how to calculate stresses in tapered beam from particular location frm base , applyiing load in KN/m2 on top face?
what is the value of magnitude- moment in support location? is this zero or not?
Hello Everybody... I’m trying to develop a standalone application using VB6.0 to test a PCB board using my Desktop. Details of the project are explained below.. Desktop should interface with...