CrazyEngineers
  • kamalece
    kamalece

MemberDec 12, 2011

Need A Simulation Tool

hi everyone.. I need a simulation software that can be used to design RF modules. Especially my circuit consists of a 2.4ghz transmitter, patch antennas, a rectifying circuit with schottky diode. I wanna measure the dc power output through simulation for different type of antenna specifications. Pls help me out by providing links for such a simulation tool.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 13, 2011

I come to know about COMSOL RF simulation software and it's free CD is also avialable you can visit their website may be you find something there. And please share your study if possible. I'm also working on RF based project right now but i used Ready modules but interested in designing of antennas.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • kamalece

MemberDec 13, 2011

I'm preparing for a project on wireless power transfer using rf waves. That is why i need to measure the response of rectifying circuitry for different antenna gain and transmitted power. By choosing an antenna with proper radiation pattern the power could be received at considerable range.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 13, 2011

Sounds good. Please give a try to COMSOL. And please start some discussion threads based on your knowledge and study on antenna design if possible.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register