Need A Simulation Tool

hi everyone.. I need a simulation software that can be used to design RF modules. Especially my circuit consists of a 2.4ghz transmitter, patch antennas, a rectifying circuit with schottky diode. I wanna measure the dc power output through simulation for different type of antenna specifications. Pls help me out by providing links for such a simulation tool.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I come to know about COMSOL RF simulation software and it's free CD is also avialable you can visit their website may be you find something there. And please share your study if possible. I'm also working on RF based project right now but i used Ready modules but interested in designing of antennas.
  • kamalece
    kamalece
    I'm preparing for a project on wireless power transfer using rf waves. That is why i need to measure the response of rectifying circuitry for different antenna gain and transmitted power. By choosing an antenna with proper radiation pattern the power could be received at considerable range.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sounds good. Please give a try to COMSOL. And please start some discussion threads based on your knowledge and study on antenna design if possible.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MIT, the mecca of engineering has developed world's fastest camera - and it can capture a slow motion video of the light passing through the bottle. The whole project is...
How if we start some awards for half yearly or yearly. Like. . . . . Electrical and Electronics Engineer of 2011 Computer Engineer of 2011 and so on. ....
sir, plz provide me some information about erp and virtual classrom system
If----- Duration of trial of boiler is 16 hrs. Total heating surface is 3000 m[sup]2[/sup]. Total grate area is 4 m[sup]2[/sup]. Mean absolute pressure is 12.5 bar. Total coal burned...
IT recession seems to be hitting the Indian IT industry. Times of India has been giving mixed news about the state of Indian IT and how it's being affected by...