need a project in computer science plz help

i m in BE computer science and i need a project with sponsorship plz help and suggest some ideas

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You seem to be too desperate to get a project that you've posted your request in Introductions section! I've moved your thread. Check out this section for lots of ideas.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hi Arun,
    Could we know a bit about you so that we can suggest or better guide you with your final year project? One thing we are supposed to be sure is, we have gone through this Engineering Course for the four complete years and if we are unable to think of a project or an idea on our own, then there's nothing except loss of money.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    @skiveprojects: this is not the place to advertise. Please remove your ad. Contact Biggie for advertising... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends Now, i have done my B.E mechanical graduation.I like to become a scientist. Now i have two choice, one is go to job(don't selected in any companies..prepared for...
Hello Everybody, This is Mike Paul and I am just come to this community forum. I am really feeling good to be out here since I would like to say...
Dear friends What's the difference between venturi meter and Nozzle? Both are have convergent,Divergent and throat portions.Shall we use venturi meter as a Nozzle?Kindly clarify.😕
Hey guys.. I'm a final year student and i have been elected as the president😔.. The problem is that I'm supposed to report to my professors about the workshops and...
​ Denial of service (DoS) -- particularly Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) -- attacks have hit many enterprises recently, from Sony to Bank of America. For years, most companies wrote...