Need a networking project based on software and hardware

Hi CEan's can u help me in finding some nice networking projects on hardware and software and their resources and links as i deadly need for my final year project......I have tried but didnt get the right ones

Replies

• sumir_kumar
    sumir_kumar
    Really need your help ....
  • AshutoshGupta
    AshutoshGupta
    hey man.
    i have got one project for you........

This project requires you to calculate the "total data transfered" from a system via an external device.
    besides this it will also require you o calculate the total no. of calls made from telephone attached to that internet line.

THIS WILL HELP THE USERS WITH LIMITED BROADBAND USAGE OR LIMTED PHONE CALLS.........the device will beep of o exceeds the free calls limit or free data limit.

A great UTILIY
  • sumir_kumar
    sumir_kumar
    thanks Ashutosh now i have started looking for details ....but if u can give me details and links it would be easy for me........but i really appreciate u for your help....๐Ÿ˜›
  • rohanjain
    rohanjain
    sumir_kumar
    Really need your help ....
    pls give me the latest networking related topics and also the procedure...
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    You must have a look here mate
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiiiii alll, What is a Matched Filter and what it does?? How about an Integrator? Are they the same? Thank you
Hiiii everybody, In a Spread Spectrum communication system, the pn code used by the receiver must be same and synchronized with the pn code used by the transmitter. My question...
Hi All Mech. Engg here... What craziest play you can with AUTOCAD 2008 ...any new Coomamnds or programming you know by which customization on frame becomes easier...then POST /Share your...
this forums is pretty nice

hai

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜:smile:๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฒ:smile:๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜’ HAI