need a NC Tactile pushbutton 6mm square

I needed a NC Tactile pushbutton in a project, I layed the PCB design and sent it to the FAB House and then I found that its very hard for them to find the Normal closed Tactile push-button.I needed a push-button that was normally closed (NC) and would open when pushed. Almost every tactile push-button is normally open (NO) and closed when pushed.So, does anyone know of a standard-width, compact-height, through-hole, tactile push-button in a normally closed state? I am using 6mm square tactile Push-button footprint.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

need information about power system projects
To those fellow Filipinos who want to take the REE, RME or PEE Board Exam, here are the qualifications: Qualifications of Applicant for Registration as Professional Electrical Engineer. - Any...
Have you noticed how many times the Wi-Fi in our mobile, laptops and tablets remains idle and keeps on consuming power? I just got an idea which could be your...
Apple devices have built in motion detector which can be used to detect earthquakes. All you have to do is simply load Is This An Earthquake? with Safari on your...