Need a mini project (cse)

I need a simple mini project on any topic of computer that suites my qualifications and condition..........
i'm goin to enter in 5th sem by the end of this july......
and my college has asked me submit a project and its report by august...
i've got my certificate from idea (by approach).....but need a project on some topic...
so plzzzzzzz....... if any body got something for me plz plz i need it so badly....

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    you can get a lot of project topic from project ideas and seminar topics section.

have a look
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a great fan of such ads and this is another , in tribute to FIFA 2010. All the animals are trained animals except the oal keeping croc which...
Hello dear fellows, i am in urgent need of WPS (Welding Procedure Specification) of GMAW aka MIG as per Sec IX ASME. If any one have it pls.. PM me...
PROMOTE YOUR SITE!​GUYS! ITS THE SITE WE WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW AND WE SHOULD PROMOTE IT. ITS BETTER THAN ORKUT AND FACEBOOK...isnt it?​ some tips!! 1. be an integral part of...
These days almost all websites have a mobile web version of theirs which are customized for surfing from mobile internet(gprs). I've noticed that there is no such thing for CE...
In GRE, 6-8 questions are based on sentence completion. These questions can be divided broadly into two distinct categories: Questions that basically test your vocabulary. Questions that basically test your...