need a help

hi guys

iam new crazy engineer in the ghetto....i joined this forum cz i think it is the

suitable place that i can getta help..😁

iam going to do my final year project after 2 weeks, and i have 2 propose a topic by the coming 2 days...i still collecting some ideas..so if u have any

help me 2 get it as soon as possible...

my field of interest:

control system
intelligent systems
and reinforcement learning
fuzzy logic controllers

waiting ur help guys..thanks

btw u can mail me in #-Link-Snipped-# if u need 2...million thanks😎

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    Before you get a warning from our administrator, start using correct English. There are several threads available which might help you. Out of your choices, intelligent systems looks interesting.
  • faisal
    faisal
    well thanks elisa anyway...

by the way iam sorry if i used any wrong words..it was intentionally...

hope i aint getta any warning letter, i dunn wanna be barred from here...

hehehehehe....tx...tc.
  • mahul
    mahul
    hey chill our admin is too kind....he wasn't going to barr u anyway, he might have just reprimanded u a little

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one help to me to work this project in antenna course Design of standard broadcast antennas to achieve a specified directional pattern. The “standard broadcast” band is the...
Hey my dear CE'ans.... I m facing a small problem with my PC.It all started about a couple of months back.When my PC starts n enter into its windows XP...
Hi all, Could tell me how to program CPLD(cool Runner-II)? Example:XC2C25 Thanks balaseven
Hi, I am building my first line following robot but I need help in sorting out alot of issues. 1) I don't know what my circuit should look like and...
What motor driver would you recommend for my line following robot. I am using geared motors...(if that is of any help!!!).. Thank you.