need a help on seminar

hi friends

i am an electronics and communications 4th year student.

i need some seminar topics with all data collected in doc of pdf .

i have my seminar on 13-09-2008.

as far as time being i dont have enough time to search and then understand the project. thats why i need some seminar topics already done.

seminar topic:

1)Based on microprocessors or micro controller or etc or any electronic seminar .

please help me friends

thanks in advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kcscm -

You've come to the wrong place. We do not offer any ready-made help. Better luck somewhere else.
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    k....mail me i wil send u some topics to u

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello i am currently only a high school senior who is planning on majoring in electrical engineering. I go to an advanced school where all my core classes are either...
Now, here's a fantastic interview of Mr. Mark Cuban from TechCrunch50 conference - Mark Cuban: “When I die, I want to come back as me” Here's the stuff I liked...
Here's a slide presented at TechCrunch50 conference by Fitbit - Automatically Track Your Fitness and Sleep Since the chart says so, we can easily conclude that Linux programmers are getting...
Take a look at the video, guys. Post your comment! [youtube]1bibCui3lFM[/youtube] What do you think?
No talks. Head over to - Live from Apple's 'Let's Rock' event in San Francisco - Engadget for more on iPod touch!