NCESS 2012 at IIT Bombay, Mumbai on Mar 3, 2012

NCESS 2012 is a part of Aaakaar 2012.

It is a Technical Festival organized by IIT Bombay, Civil Engineering Department.

It is 4th National Civil Engineering Students Symposium.
Paper Presentation and Poster Presentation.

"An idea is like a virus- resilient, highly contagious and the smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define or destroy you."
-Leonardo DiCaprio in Inception.

Pioneering the tradition of Students Symposium in IIT Bombay, the department of Civil Engineering welcome you to participate and attend the 4th NCESS. NCESS 2012, as a part of Aaakaar, Civil Engineering department fest is conducting-

Paper and Poster Presentation.

Key Dates:
Fest dates: 3rd and 4th March 2012.
Submission of shortlisted papers: 15th Jan 2011
Declaration of shortlisted students for Paper and Poster Presentation: 1st Feb 2012
Last date for sending DDs: 10th Feb 2012

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.civil.iitb.ac.in/cea/aakaar/symposium/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Vidyut 2012 is a Tehno Management festival organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kollam. It is the first National Level multi fest organized by the college. The Events for the fest...
Wissenaire 2012 is a Techo Managerial Fest organized by IIT Bhubaneshwar. What entices a Technical or Management student to his mettle? A witty answer would be the happening of a...
why do iphone have no other connection with other mobile devices like Nokia, SonyEricsson, HTC.. for file sharing through bluetooth 😕 is there problem for there OS..? any one have...
Hi CE-an's here i would like to discuss an idea for implementing in my project, First thing ,i want to know whether it is already done by someone ? Next...
What I've been noticing is that that 3G dongles available in India are very specific to the network operators. That is BSNL's dongle won't work with Idea's SIM card. That'd...