Natural gas processing procedure.....

i had a flow chart with regard to gas processing unit,where can i get detail information about it..........

Replies

• ankur2061
    ankur2061
    Re: please help me i need information regarding natural gas processing procedure.....

rajulucky,

Have a look at the following link for a brief overview of natural gas processing:

Natural Gas Processing

Also get a few of these books to understand about natural gas processing:

Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing by Arthur J. Kidnay & William R. Parrish

HANDBOOK OF NATURAL GAS TRANSMISSION AND PROCESSING by Saeid Mokhatab, William A. Poe and James G. Speight

Natural Gas Engineering Databook by Dr. Boyun Guo and Dr. AIi Ghalambor and last but not the least

GPSA Engineering Databook by Gas Processors Suppliers Association

These should get you rolling.

Regards,
    Ankur.
  • gteuae
    gteuae
    Hi evryone..
    thanks for the information Ankur ... helpful!

regards..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have written my gate exam.please inform the companies recruit based on gate rank like iocl in petrochemical stream?
Boeing had to rival the Airbus A380, which is the biggest aircraft in the world. Boeing has unveiled longest passenger aircraft in the world – The Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental, 4th...
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) for a CubeSat, one kg, one cubic decimeter demonstrative satellite -------- I have to make the double sided PCB of a Cubesat power control and distribution...
I have to realize a cubical rigid aluminum structure, roughly 10 cm x 10 cm x10 cm like this cubesat chassis. For PCBs, I know that there are manufacturers where...
I noticed something very interesting today in my Gmail inbox (Google Apps mailbox, actually). I was looking at a press release by a company and I stumbled upon something I...