Natural gas processing (Chemical Engineering)

The diagram below depicts the typical processing of raw natural gas required to produced sales pipeline gas and to remove and recover the natural gas liquids (NGL) such as:
  • ethane
  • propane
  • butanes​
  • pentanes and heavier hydrocarbons​
The diagram also lists the alternate processes available for each of the individual processing units.
[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i m gunjan new to crazy group help me plz send me any new seminar topic of computer science:smile:
When a real gas, as differentiated from an ideal gas, expands at constant enthalpy (i.e., no heat is transfered to or from the gas, and no external work is extracted),...
A vapor-liquid separator drum is a vertical vessel into which a liquid and vapor mixture (or a flashing liquid) is fed and wherein the liquid is separated by gravity, falls...
My hobbies when Im not working are racing motocross and enduro bikes I have a 2002 model YZ250 two stroke motocross bike and a 2007 Husky450cc four stroke enduro bike....
Admin: I participate in half a dozen engineering forums. Posting technical engineering material very, very often requires the capability to use subscripts and superscripts in mathematical equations, chemical reactions, etc....