National Skill Development Program Started with "HCL TalentCare"

If you have completed your MCA/ Engineering degree or currently pursuing your 7/8th Semester & haven't been placed yet , Do not worry HCL TalentCare Young Engineer Program aka YEP is there to provide you with bundles of opportunity.

YEP prepares graduate students to be role-ready for the IT industry by developing and strengthening their technical competencies as well as communication and professional skills.

As the part of National Skill Development Program initiated by Hon'ble Prime Minister of India , HCL Corporation /Shiv Nadar Foundation has started a six monthly residential program called HCL TalentCare for budding Engineers to bridge the gap between the Industy & Required Skills.
The program has started at state-of-the-art training facility in Manesar near New Delhi & will be expanded to Hyderabad & Chennai centers by mid 2015.

This can prove to be a internship program for all the engineers to gain insight experience of the industry.
Some salient features of the Program are:
Eligibility :You must have a B.E. / B.Tech, M. Tech or MCA degree. You must be less than 25 years of age to gain admission into YEP. (Minimum 55% in Std X and XII; Minimum 60% in graduation)
Working candidates can also apply provided they have worked for under a year in specific role after completing engineering successfully.

Courses Offered : YEP is the ideal platform for those looking to launch their careers in Application Services, Infrastructure Management and Software Testing.

Stipend : Yes, you will earn a stipend during the 3-month on-job training.

Fees Structure : INR 150,000 plus applicable taxes (provided financial assistance through banks and financial institutions to fund up to 80% of the fee )

For More Details Please Visit its "#-Link-Snipped-#e"

You can get the FAQ's "#-Link-Snipped-#"

Do Share your take on this.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Also known as 'Fortress on Wheels' for its ability to provide high level of protection to the rider, the highly exclusive Mercedes Benz S600 Guard has arrived in India. Labeled...
Microsoft Outlook users that love their inbox have a new reason to cheer at the tech-giant has announced a significant update to their email box. There's a ton load of...
It has been quite some time since Vaio has come out with a new laptop or a tablet. Apparently, because Vaio was not generating a lot of profits, the brand...
Hello friends , My name is munna. currently i am in last semester of my b.tech (ECE), and waiting for final result. in last sem i have done 6 months...
Samsung, the South Korean tech-giant has finally launched Grand Neo Plus in India. Ever since the proliferation of low budget smartphones from Lenovo, Motorola, Xiaomi, etc. in India, Samsung's place...