National Instruments (NI) Campus Interview Questions

Hi guys ,
National Instruments(NI) came to our campus . These are some questions they asked for us ..

1). write a single C statement to display whether number 'n' is a power of 2
2) write a C recursive routine to find the product of digits of a given number
3) 1,2,2,3,3,3,4,4,4,4,5,5,5,5,
5,..... find the 20000th term of the given series

They also asked about Recursive functions, Digital Circuits etc

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's very nice! Could you please share more questions asked by NI recruiters? I'm quite sure it will help lot of other CEans.
  • cchandansjce
    cchandansjce
    This one also asked by National Instruments people
    What will be the result of the following code?
    int m, n, p; for (m = 0; m < 3; m++) { for (n = 0; n < 3; n++) { for (p = 0; p < 3; p++) { if ((m + n + p) == 2 && m==0 && n==0) { print(m); print(n); print(p); } } } }
  • cchandansjce
    cchandansjce
    NI company mainly prefer students who know C#, C , .Net, LabVIEW well . Should hav good coding skills
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The hiring process for campus recruitment consists of resume shortlisting followed by an I.Q test. (Aptitude Questions and C, C++ skills).
    Subsequent rounds may consist of interviews testing logic, problem solving and programming skills. Shortlisted candidates are generally sent for a Group Discussion on some general issue.

Candidates also have to do a technical presentation where you're supposed to market your project to the panel. That is generally followed by rounds of personal interviews

Candidates should be very thorough with corner cases in C like bit wise operators, extensive looping, tracing output of multiple nested loops, pointers, etc for the written round. Logic and problem solving abilities for the interviews. Avoid monolithic blocks of code in C, static and global variables at any cost.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys.. Am doing my 2rd year aeronatuical engineering found your forum to be engaging.
I've been using iPad 2 for quite some time now and have a final word on the quality of still images captured by iPad. In simple words - the camera...
Hello comrades, Am currently doing B.E Aeronautical in India. I have recently found the immense scope of nanotechnology fascinating and how its shaping the future domains of engineering. Am very...
How does specification of operations of an abstract data type differ from the implementation of the operations?
Hi am fresher doing btech(cse) i want to join in infosys plz help me to get success in interview.