CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@cchandansjce • 03 Sep, 2011 • 1 like
Hi guys ,
National Instruments(NI) came to our campus . These are some questions they asked for us ..

1). write a single C statement to display whether number 'n' is a power of 2
2) write a C recursive routine to find the product of digits of a given number
3) 1,2,2,3,3,3,4,4,4,4,5,5,5,5,
5,..... find the 20000th term of the given series

They also asked about Recursive functions, Digital Circuits etc

@Kaustubh Katdare • 04 Sep, 2011 That's very nice! Could you please share more questions asked by NI recruiters? I'm quite sure it will help lot of other CEans.
@cchandansjce • 04 Sep, 2011 This one also asked by National Instruments people
What will be the result of the following code?
int m, n, p; for (m = 0; m < 3; m++) { for (n = 0; n < 3; n++) { for (p = 0; p < 3; p++) { if ((m + n + p) == 2 && m==0 && n==0) { print(m); print(n); print(p); } } } }
@cchandansjce • 04 Sep, 2011 NI company mainly prefer students who know C#, C , .Net, LabVIEW well . Should hav good coding skills
@Ankita Katdare • 19 Dec, 2013 The hiring process for campus recruitment consists of resume shortlisting followed by an I.Q test. (Aptitude Questions and C, C++ skills).
Subsequent rounds may consist of interviews testing logic, problem solving and programming skills. Shortlisted candidates are generally sent for a Group Discussion on some general issue.

Candidates also have to do a technical presentation where you're supposed to market your project to the panel. That is generally followed by rounds of personal interviews

Candidates should be very thorough with corner cases in C like bit wise operators, extensive looping, tracing output of multiple nested loops, pointers, etc for the written round. Logic and problem solving abilities for the interviews. Avoid monolithic blocks of code in C, static and global variables at any cost.
13.9k views

Related Posts

@qwerty123 · May 11, 2012

A program p calls two subprogram p1 and p2.p1 can fails 50% times and p2 can fails 40% times .then p can fail a)50% b)60% c)10% d)70%
8k views

@sheetal mhatre · Jun 29, 2007

hi everybody i am new memeber of this forum i am studying in diploma 3rd year computer technology branch i want to make a mini project plz any one can...
3.4k views

@g_rakesh2 · Mar 8, 2010

Hello CEans, I want tutorials for deform 2d & 3d. 😔
3.5k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Jun 6, 2011

friends, This time let us learn how to make a helical spring in CATIA. Have a look at this video. [video=youtube;EJQcfB83hiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJQcfB83hiQ[/video]
3.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 23, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas for Information Technology or IT. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
59k views