National Cyber Coordination Centre To Watch Tweets, FB Updates

Indian Government is setting up the Internet Scanning Company to keep watch on your tweets, facebook updates, emails, blackberry communication and so on. Basically, the NCCC will keep check on all the web traffic passing through the ISPs located in India. The agency will also issue 'actionable alerts' in case it finds anything objectionable (and what's objectionable will be defined by the Government). The Government's reasoning is that this mechanism will protect terrorists from communicating with each other.

The total investment going into this setup is about Rs. 800 crore. The NCCC will be capable of monitoring even the email drafts that you save in your mailbox.

Quite obviously, the Government wants to scan everything that's being posted online. That means, every message that you post on CE Forums will also be scanned by Government.

The Bottom Line: Don't speak anything against the Government.

We already feel more secure. Given the fact that terrorists openly tweet about their intensions and create Facebook Events to plan attack on places; this move by the Government will definitely help in completely eliminating the terrorism from India. India can now even withdraw border troops.

Big Thumbs Up, Indian Government! 👍

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I typed in so much here, but my post was 😯.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    I typed in so much here, but my post was 😯.
    What is it?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    To be precise:

Rs. 800 crore only? 😡
    Indian government is going to the dogs. 😯

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, If you are getting logged out of CE while opening new conversations or internal links on CE, please report your problem here in the following format: - 1. Browser...
Any body who has Idea about best performed open source software for a PC or laptop. 1. 7 zip https://www.7-zip.org/ instead of winzip. or win-rar.
Illusionistic Miniature World​ ​​ ​Pierre Javelle & Akiko Ida make very special food landscapes where little people go around their business among the tasty morsels we eat for breakfast, lunch...
Can anyone help me out how to solve such problem? I hope we have to solve this problem using kvl but I am not sure of it
The tension in the middle east is all time high it seems. People have already been talking that the world is about to witness the third world war and given...