NASSCOM "Startup Warehouse" Launched In Bangalore

NASSCOM has already rolled up its sleeves to make sure that India doesn't fall back in the global startup race. It's launched the 10,000 startups initiative in association with Google and has partners like Microsoft and Verisign. The initiative aims at nurturing about 10,000 startups in India. As a part of this initiative, NASSCOM launched 'Startup Warehouse' in Bangalore today.

nasscom-startup-warehouse

The startup warehouse has 80 workstations and is open to accepting startups that have been funded by angel investors. NASSCOM VP, Rajiv Vaishnav informed the media that the initiative is aimed at boosting up the startup ecosystem in India.

The overall idea is to make sure that the startups reach to a stand-along entity stage within an year of incubation. The companies then can move out so that other new startups can take advantage of the warehouse. The initiative has already received interest from over 4000 startups in India. About 3332 startups have been selected for the next round of elimination.

Via: Nasscom: Start-up warehouse to nurture 10,000 companies, says Nasscom - The Economic Times

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Firefox 23 update is now available for download from official Mozilla website. If you are reading this post using Firefox, the browser might be updating itself silently in the background....
I'm wondering whether MP3 is the best audio format available to produce the best of the music quality. I've no knowledge of how MP3 compression works, but I'm guessing that...
I have lenovo G580 machine. I've been trying to install linux as secondary os... But i couldn't able install linux as secondary... ie., i have partitioned 450gb for windows and...
We love to talk about how education system is flawed and how it needs to be fixed immediately. I think more than the education system, what needs to be fixed...
Everyone loves WhatsApp and now you won't feel 'less equipped' than your friends using other rival messaging services like Line, Viber, WeChat etc. WhatsApp is getting push to talk voice...