Naspers may buy ICQ

Naspers, a company from South Africa that deals in Internet platforms, pay-television and print media may be the next owner of ICQ.

TechCrunch Reports : -
So what would make this a sensible move for Naspers?

Naspers’ principal Internet operations are currently in South Africa and elsewhere in sub-Saharan Africa, China, Russia, Eastern Europe, India, Brazil and Thailand. To expand its global footprint, buying ICQ would make sense as it already has stakes in a good number of #-Link-Snipped-# that operate on an international level.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

No talk. Just head over to: https://marketplace.windowsphone.com...&retURL=/search.aspx?keywords=Office%20Mobile
I have created a setup and deployment project in vb.net but when i run this .exe file to another computer, it asks for .net framework... So i want to know...
Hello there I was woundering if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction with my project for college. I am doing a simple buzzer circuit using...
Hey everyone. I'm a New York City based Industrial Designer (product designer) and I'm looking into developing products, specifically electronics, in the realm of piezoelectricity and other forms of alternative...
I need to save my animation as an avi. The avi2movie function is not working correctly, and I have not done this for a 2-dimensional nest model (i,j) and time...