NASA Mars Rover iPhone Client

Peter Friese and Heiko Behrens built this iPhone client at EclipseCon 2010. It connects to a mars rover showcase provided by NASA.

Take a look:

[video=vimeo;10438569]https://vimeo.com/10438569[/video]

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The tilt controls don't seem to be that intuitive 😛 But the overhead camera inlay is a nice touch.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's very easy trick that some people use to fraud someone say i created a professional looking email by using name of IBM that you are offering one job and...
Take a look at the search trend here: Google Trends: orkut, facebook, twitter Orkut is clearly losing to Facebook in social networking. What do you think the big G's going...
Source: Recent Advances in Computational Fluid Dynamics This program aims to bring top researchers together to discuss the most recent advances in computational fluid dynamics. The programs's got impressive list...
Hi Frenz! could anyone send me latest topics for presenting ppt in electrical stream 😕.Its much better if u send me d whole doccument ;-)
HI all friends, I am in 3 year ofcomputer science.Now I have to make a minor project & my topic is society managemant software.Please tell me any link to download...